Government Food Parcels

The Government sent a letter to the clinically vulnerable asking if they needed support including food parcels. Many people did not reply but there is still time to do so. If you are or someone you know is in the clinically vulnerable group of people there are three ways you can get support.

  • Tick the box on the letter - you need help and return it to the address given.

  • Visit to register and tell the government you are clinically vulnerable and need support such as a food parcel sent to your home.

  • Telephone 0800 0288 327 with you NHS number at hand and register and ask for help.

If you are having any difficulties at all please call our helpline 01983 730748