Reporting a Possible Breach of C-19 Measures

Hampshire Police have launched a system for reporting possible breaches of government-imposed Coronavirus measures.

For example, this might be a large public gathering or a non-exempted business remaining open. Click Here for more information on what is permitted under the Government's social distancing measures.

If there is a serious emergency, such as a threat to life or serious property damage, you should call 999.

Please only use this if you feel there has been a serious breach of the restrictions. Check the restrictions with the link above beforehand to ensure you are reporting a genuine breach.

Click here for link to the Hampshire Police reporting page: