A very successful second week at CRAB!
Here are some stats on how we've been helping the community over the last week:
- 93 total requests for help
- 43 batches of prescription requests delivered
- 6 serious health risk assessed and passed to Adult Social Services for further assistance
- 2 posters and leaflet deliveries ongoing
- 1 patient transport
- 1 hearing aid delivery
- 1 washing machine donation delivered
- 1 shopping request
- daily updates on the website, including information on the opening hours of local shops, Niton churches information, and other useful links!
We had 1,100 visitors to the CRAB website. Help us spread the word and join the 100 people now following us Facebook.
Launch of CRAB Whitwell and CRAB Chale
This week saw the launches of the Community Response and Back-Up in neighbouring Whitwell and Chale.
Check out their websites:
CRAB Whitwell: https://www.crabwhitwell.org/
CRAB Chale: www.crabchale.org
The CRAB Business Alliance
This week we launched the CRAB Business Alliance, created to help local businesses exchange information and provide mutual support during this crisis.
We intend this to be an alliance of mutual benefit to local business and the community - we would be grateful for as many businesses as possible to get in touch with us.
If you would like to be involved, head to our business page and download, fill out the form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information see our 'Business and Need Help?' page or get in touch via email or our helpline.
Here we are safely delivering some groceries to Evelyn (from a distance!), who is currently shielding.
Spot the hand sanitiser!!